This book has text in both Spanish and English and is aimed at professional chefs.
RAMON MORATÓ, CHOCOLATE - The indispensable reference to be initiated and perfect oneself in chocolate and everything that has to do with the professional manipulation of chocolate
Over 416 pages, 200 recipes, step-by-step photographs of the most important preparation techniques, 18 cakes and individual cakes, 24 bonbons, 10 turrons, 5 snacks, 8 desserts for restaurant, 7 petit fours and 8 bonbons for restaurants.
Studies on mousses, truffles, fillings, raw materials and all the information about the most important techniques in chocolate making.
The book is divided into four extensive sections: Chocolate as a product, Confectionery, Chocolate making and Restaurant.
• Do your bonbons have preservation problems? Do they dry or crystallize? Does mold appear after a few days? Learn how to balance your bonbon recipes in an easy and quick way. An extensive collection of recipes for balanced fillings is also included.
• What happens to a chocolate product while baked in an oven? We travel inside the dough to understand what happens within the heart of baked products.
• Do you want to change the type of chocolate for a different one without affecting the texture of your product?
• Do you know how to control the activity of water inside a bonbon?
• Get to know all the secrets about chocolate to obtain a good tempering, a perfect coating or a spectacular gloss.